PREORDER- Ships Mid February - Lightyear G10 Build Plate for Bambulab X1C, P1S, and P1P
Get it between -
- Easy Bed Adhesion - PLA, PETG, ABS, and Nylon stick to the G-10 composite bed without the use of glue-stick, hairspray, or painters tape
- Easy Print Removal - Parts pop off the build plate once the surface returns to room temperature
- Magnetic Base - We use a cold-rolled sheet of stainless steel to magnetize the G-10 build plate, making swapping surfaces easy
- QR Code - We included the QR code for the High Temp PEI plate, so you don't have to manually start prints
- 1.5mm Thick G-10 - Thick enough to stay perfectly flat, while being thin enough to flex large prints off the build plate.
- Simple to Maintain - Just wipe with isopropyl alcohol after each print. Build plate comes pre-textured, so there is no need to sand the surface down yourself.
- Easy to Install - Remove your printer's original build plate, and replace it with the Magnetic Composite Build Plate.
Units sold in over 25 countries
Recommended Bed Temperatures
Here are the recommended bed temperatures for common FDM materials. Temperatures may need to be adjusted ±5°C depending on the manufacturer.Installation Guide
Print with PLA, PET-G, ABS, ASA, Nylon, Polycarbonate, and more without the use of adhesion helpers or release agents.
Here are some commonly asked questions about our G10 bed.
What are the benefits of your G10 plate versus other competing G10 plates?
Unlike our competitors, we use a high quality thick slab of G10 clocking in at 1.5mm thick, versus around 0.5mm that our competitors use to save cost. This results in an incredibly stout plate that will resist warping on your large warp-prone prints. The Lightyear G10 will also counter any warping that comes with the stock Bambu beds. Our build plate comes fully assembled, and with the QR code printed on so that you can start printing right away.
My prints are not sticking right out of the box, what should I do?
Sometimes there may be some contaminants left on the surface from shipping and handling that weren't removed during our inspection. These contaminants may not be removed by isopropyl alcohol, so you must wash the plate with warm water and dish soap before your first use. Subsequent cleanings can be done with isopropyl alcohol.
What materials can I print on this?
You can print every commonly found FDM material on this build plate without adhesives or release agents.